Welcome to drTraceOnline
The following are some reasons for using online counseling or e-Therapy:
- Is your busy schedule keeping you from attending office-counseling sessions?
- Are you, your partner or family members often in different locations but need couples counseling or family therapy?
- Do you have a time-sensitive concern or challenge that cannot wait until your next in office session
- Are there physical or situational limitations that keep you from traveling to my office?
If you are experiencing any of these situations, then drtraceOnline may be an option for you.
How does it work?
Using internet services, I help you to resolve your issues and create healthy relationships. I offer four types of sessions:
- Video Conferencing - Video is live using Skype or Facetime. Sessions are 45 minutes long. We contact you at the scheduled time. Sessions can include you alone or you along with your partner or family members.
- Private Online Chat - Chat live in real time. Sessions are 45 minutes long. You simply click on my "drtraceOnline Live" image at the time you've selected and begin typing. I will respond back immediately.
- Phone Counseling - I will call you at the time you've selected. Sessions are 45 minutes long. They can include you alone or you along with your partner or family members.
- Email Sessions - Usually for existing clients and provided only on a case-by-case basis. In rare cases we will work with new clients by email. However you must have approval first. If we decide to proceed, you may then begin your email sessions. Each e-mail session is approximately 30 minutes long. I thoroughly read your email and then provide you the best possible options for handling the dilemma for which you've sought advice. You will receive your email response within 2 days.
The Process is Simple
- Fill out the drtraceOnline Client Package.
- Schedule your drtraceOnline Video Conference, Live Chat or Phone counseling session and purchase your sessions. Payment is required before your session. Use this link to schedule a Video Conference, this link for Phone Counseling, and this link for Live Chat.
- For drtraceOnline Email sessions. Prior approval is needed. I will review your client package and confirm your request for services through email within 24 hours. Payment is required before your session. Once your request is confirmed, you will be emailed a link to purchase your email session(s).
Schedule Your drtraceOnline Session
Please review the drtraceOnline services below. Then, fill out the client package, schedule your video conference, live chat or phone session, and pay for your sessions including any email sessions.
Video Conference / Live Chat / Phone sessions: $195.00 per session
Email sessions: $125.00 per session
REFUND POLICY: All services must paid in advance, and no refunds will be issued once an appointment is scheduled. If there are any questions or concerns before scheduling, please contact Dr. Stulberg at 248-703-5871.
DISCLAIMER: Online counseling services are not appropriate for every type of dilemma or concern, and is not a substitute for face to face in office therapy sessions. If I determine that face-to-face services are necessary, I will discuss this with you and make the appropriate referral (if you are unable to attend face-to-face sessions at the Birmingham Family Therapy Clinic). Most important: If you are having suicidal thoughts, or feel as if you may be a threat to yourself or others, seek help immediately! Call 911 or proceed to the nearest emergency room.